Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chauncey Solinger State Representative Campaign Run Final Thoughts

Unless something of great interest happens, this will be my final entry.  There is no more value to offer information (at least that I can think of) on the happenings of Chauncey Solinger.  He arrived, he played dirty, and he lost.  If I had any part in that at all, then so be it.

Speculation was there about who I supported in the race, whether or not I was an alias of one candidate or another.

Well, the truth of it is that I am not Rodrigues or Grant.  I started following the race early, and noticed Solinger's tactics from the get go.  As things got worse, I started to respond.

So who did I support?  While I believe that Rodrigues will be fine, I personally think that the best candidate lost.  In spite of some people being uncomfortable (myself included) with the issue of "carpetbagging" I supported Mike Grant.

The race for District 76 was interesting and hard fought, with a little bit of mud slinging for good measure.  Let's hope the animosity can be put to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment